Usually, it happens with people where they set a screen lock password and forget their password, unlock the Android phone without reset and data loss, Your screen password may be a pattern, a pin code, fingerprint or simply any password. third party screen locks are also there like AcDisplay, CM lock, Hi locker, Go locker, Koklok, Next lock screen, Solo locker, Start lock screen, picturesque lock screen, etc…
Here is what you need to do in that scenario. there are many Android phones with many OS. So there are different ways to unlock the android phone without reset and data loss in each of the phone. also, There are many lock screens too if it is third-party lock screen like any application which you have downloaded from App store things would be changed. if you have set any system password like a pattern, pin, code, or password it will have a different method to decode them.
Android OS 4.0 to unlock without reset and data loss:
Android OS 4.0 or lower than that has this advantage of unlocking the phone without data loss. keep trying any wrong password and the phone will start its email recovery option.
for that, you need to follow some recommendations.
- keep trying any wrong password and the phone will lock for 15 seconds.
- After 15 seconds try the same this time the phone will lock for 30 minutes.
- obviously, Do the same after 30 minutes this will activate the phone’s email recovery option.
- In email recovery option you just need to sign in your google account or Gmail account which you have been using on Play Store.
- Is wifi connection or data connectivity turned off?
- OK, if your data or wifi connections are turned off, ask your friends or call on your number with another phone while the mobile is ringing scroll down the notification bar and turn on Wifi or Data connection.
- Sign in with your existing Gmail and boom! all done.
If you have forgotten your Gmail account as well follow the steps below.
Android phone Lollypop, Marshmallow and Nougat:
For the current android version which is Android version 7.0 or 7.1.1 Nougat currently running in most of the Samsung mobile and other androids phones and also the Android version of marshmallow and lollypop, things are a bit changed. The easy way to unlock your latest version of the Android phones is through your Samsung account or account which is running on your Play Store. For other Android phones like Xiaomi, Redmi, Huawei, Nokia, etc… simply use the Gmail account for this procedure.
For Samsung Phone:
For other Android phones:
How does it work?
Android phones are tracked through some account which they use on their Google or app stores. These accounts are also used for backups and restore data in the mobile phone. If your internet connectivity is disabled or turned off. Make a fake phone call from any other device to access the notification bar and turn on your connectivity. Simply follow the link and sign in through your Samsung or Gmail account. Check in the menu, there is unlock option, click and unlock.
Apply the same procedure on other Android phones to unlock without reset and data loss,
Again if you have forgotten your Samsung account or Gmail follow the article below:
Last but not the least the complex way to unlock the Android phone without reset and data loss:
This way you can unlock the Android phone without reset and data loss, without signing in etc… This Type of unlocking would be difficult and also illegal or consider to be a crime as well if used for wrong purposes. In this method, we will unlock every type of locks whether it is third party lock or system lock without any connectivity.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Turn off your mobile phone.
- Each mobile has its unique key combination to get into the boot system. for Samsung it is power, home and volume up button press them at the same time for 5 seconds at least and the boot menu will appear.
- Then in the boot menu, there is an option Mount click on mount select all and accept.
- Take any SD card memory download Aroma File manager in it. while in the boot setting insert the SD card into the mobile. click on the install option and install aroma file manager.
- After installation, open the aroma file manager while you are in the boot setting. (remember we are still in the boot menu)
- When Aroma file manager will open go to the Data> system> scroll down or search for this files:
- Gatekeeper…, lock setting…, or lock screen…, gesture.key, or password.key.
- When done, go back and click on reboot your phone will start its initiation and your lock would have vanished.
- This Method is also applicable on third-party lock screen which I said was an application for the lock screen.
These were the 3 ways to unlock the Android phone without reset and data loss.