Latest update for PUBG mobile:
PUBG Corporation on Tuesday announced the patch notes for latest update for PUBG mobile on Android and iOS. This latest updatefor PUBG mobile brings the much-awaited new Sanhok map to users on both platforms, apart from several customisable pick-up settings, achievements, clans, anti-cheating measures, progress missions, Royale Pass, and more. Having previously announced that all servers of PUBG Mobile would be taken offline for maintenance after the update, Tencent has now confirmed that maintenance is complete and the server is back online for gamers to resume their PUBG matches.guyz according to me this latest update for PUBG mobile 0.8.0 is awesome now we can enjoy more and play more .
latest update for PUBG mobile will be available for users starting September 12. The new Sanhok map can be downloaded independently, and comes with new in-game weapons and vehicles. These include the new Flare Gun, an automatic rifle called QBZ, a shotgun attachment Duckbill, a 4-seater Muscle Car, and another 4-seater Bulletproof UAZ. The Sanhok map is one-fourth the size of Erangel or Miramar, but still features 100 players per match.
- PUBG Mobile has received its latest update
- The new features will roll out on both Android and iOS
- It comes with new in-game vehicles and weaponsHere is the entire changelog of the PUBG Mobile 0.8.0 patch notes.
New Map: Sanhok
Sanhok can be downloaded independently, so enter the game and get it right away to join your friends in the rainforest!
It also comes with new weapons and vehicles:
- Flare Gun: a rare item that calls a super air drop if used within the Playzone, and a Bulletproof UAZ if used outside the Playzone.
- QBZ: an automatic rifle that fires 5.56mm rounds. Has both single shot and full-auto.
- Duckbill: an attachment for shotguns. Reduces vertical spread and increases horizontal spread.
- Muscle Car: 4 seats, and has both a hard-top and a convertible version.
- Bulletproof UAZ: 4 seats. Obtained from using the Flare Gun outside the Playzone.
Customizable Pick-up Settings
- Pick-up quantities can now be specified in settings.
- Added more achievements. Now can be found under Missions.
- Clan Perks: after getting specific items (through purchase or luck), the system will award a certain amount of UC for players to share it with other Clan members.
- New Clan titles can be equipped after purchase.
- Clan Rankings: now lists the most active Clans this week and this season.
- Improved recognition of cheating plug-ins.
- Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results.
Dismantling Time-Limited Items
- Time-Limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly.
- Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of all completed missions.
- Added new mission types to make progression more fun.
Lucky Air Drops
- Chance to get a mystery drop after a match. Contents are customized!
- Season page now shows all seasons played and relevant data such as season titles, the highest tier reached and more.
- You can delete friends in the batches.
- 3D models added to vehicle and airplane finish previews in the shop.
- Animation on the Season page has been optimized for certain device models.
- Accidental friendly fire will not be penalized.
- Chat system has been tuned.
- Items contains in air drops have been tuned.
pubg mobile official update
pubg mobile update
pubg mobile update news
pubg mobile update date
pubg mobile season 3
PUBG mobile page
official website PUBG mobile